Worksafe and RCM Certification complete; partnership with EVolution AU brings industry leading charging station hardware with superior local service and customer support.
November 22, 2017
Auburn, CA – After a joint effort to complete local safety certification, ClipperCreek and Evolution AU are pleased to announce the availability of the ClipperCreek LCS-20E and ECS-20 to customers in Australia and New Zealand. Evolution AU will act as a value added reseller of ClipperCreek’s products and provide customers with a local point of contact for any product inquires or support issues. The ECS is a portable, plug-in charging station configured to deliver up to 15A to a vehicle for charging through a standard, 15A high power wall outlet. The LCS is a compact hardwired charging station that can deliver up to 16A to a vehicle for charging. The LCS and ECS are universally compatible with all SAE-J1772 plug-in vehicles, and are delivered with ClipperCreek’s best in class standard features, including a 3 year warranty, fully sealed NEMA 4 (IP66) enclosure and 25 feet (7.6M) charging cable.
“We are excited to be working with Evolution AU to deliver our ECS and LCS products to customers in Australia and New Zealand,” said Will Barrett, Sales Director for ClipperCreek, Inc. “Evolution AU will provide customers a local point of contact for procurement and support of ClipperCreek products. We are excited to combine our quality products with Evolution AU’s proven support track record and distribution network.”
“We recognized ClipperCreek as the leading manufacturer of EV charging equipment in the USA,” said Russ Shepherd Director of Evolution AU. “We were therefore eager to bring the quality and value of the ClipperCreek products to Australia and New Zealand without any further delay. Both our domestic and commercial customers told us repeatedly that they wanted to see the brand offered locally through an official channel.”
Shepherd added, “We’re incredibly proud and humbled to be able to partner with such a renowned and prestigious company as ClipperCreek and look forward to offering their quality products to our loyal and supportive customers of Australia and New Zealand.”
ECS-20 is ideal for:
- On the road charging – Travel with the ECS and take advantage of available public charging posts
- High speed home charging – Install a high power outlet at home and enjoy the flexibility of faster charging speeds and a portable product
LCS-20E is ideal for:
- Home charging – Recharge 2 x faster than the cordset that was delivered with the vehicle.
- Workplace Charging – Offer charging as a benefit for employees.
- Fleet Charging – Recharge fleet vehicles overnight with ease.
Features of the LCS-20E and ECS-20 include:
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 (IP66) rated enclosure
- Three year warranty
- Integrated cable wrap for easy storage for traveling or when not in use
- 25 foot (7.6M) charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Wall mount connector holster included
- Two times faster charging
- Supported by an exceptional customer service team
- Made in America
The ClipperCreek ECS-20 and LCS-20E are available for purchase immediately through Evolution AU at www.evolutionaustralia.com.au or by calling the Evolution AU customer service centre at (1300 70 11 99).
- Follow ClipperCreek on Facebook
- Follow ClipperCreek on Google+
- Follow ClipperCreek on Twitter
- Follow ClipperCreek on LinkedIn
- Follow ClipperCreek on Instagram
- Follow EVolution on Facebook
About ClipperCreek: Founded in 2006 by Jason France, ClipperCreek is a worldwide leader in Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE). The company offers a wide range of products designed to be the safest, most innovative, and grid-ready EV charging stations on the market. ClipperCreek advances the plug-in vehicle market and broadens the acceptance of the most exciting vehicle revolution in a century. The industry pioneers at ClipperCreek build more than 20 years of real world EV charging expertise into every EVSE they manufacture. All ClipperCreek products are Made in America. For more information, please visit www.clippercreek.com.
About EVolution AU: EVolution is the leading Electric Vehicle charger supplier and installer in Australia and New Zealand. Uniquely, and the first and only in Australia, EVolution is able to offer a genuine nationwide consultation and installation service. EVolution is therefore best placed to service the emerging EV market for both domestic and commercial solutions. Evolution go further than exemplary sales and service, the company is a thought leader in government policy and regularly contributes to industry think tanks, publications and forums. For more information please visit www.evolutionaustralia.com.au