ClipperCreek just announced an upgrade in power and cable length for the popular LCS-20 series of electric vehicle charging stations. The LCS-20 now features 16 Amp charging and a 25 foot cable for the same low price of $379 for the hardwired model and $395 for all four plug-in models.
“We are constantly working to improve our products and with the introduction of our next generation SAE-J1772™ cable and connector assembly we had the opportunity to increase the power of the LCS-20 line to 16 Amps and increase the length of the cable to the maximum allowable length of 25 feet,” said ClipperCreek Director of Sales, Will Barrett. “The LCS-20 is one of our most popular Level 2 charging stations. It’s economical, powerful and a great solution for home, workplace, fleet, or amenity charging. The new power level is a perfect match for many customers’ applications including the new 2016 Volt. We are really excited to be able to offer these improvements at the same low price.”
“ClipperCreek’s mission is to develop and promote electric vehicle adoption by designing superior value into every product we bring to market. The original LCS-20 was launched in June of 2014, after persistent engineering and cost reduction effort since, we are now proud to offer additional capability at the same price point without compromising quality or durability.” said Jason France, President and Founder of ClipperCreek.
Some features of the new LCS-20 include:
- Powerful 3.8kW means charging up to 4 times faster than standard 110V cordsets
- 25 foot cable maximizes installation flexibility and reduces installation costs
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for durability indoors or outdoors
- No assembly required
- Easiest installation in the industry
- Choose from hardwired or four plug-in models (NEMA L6-30, 14-30, 6-50, or 14-50)
- Backed by a three year warranty and ClipperCreek’s exceptional customer service team
- Low profile wall mount connector holster included, allowing storage of the vehicle connector out of the way and where it’s most convenient
- Made in America
In addition, the company announced a new accessory, the Cable Cradle. “The Cable Cradle mounts on the wall near the charging station or the connector holster to easily store the cable off the ground and off the wall. It’s simple to install, very durable, and capable of securely cradling our heaviest 25 foot long cables. This optional accessory works with any charging station, and is offered at just $19.” said Barrett.
11850 KEMPER ROAD AUBURN, CA 95603
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay in the know on the latest EVSE news and product offers!