ClipperCreek’s HCS-40 and HCS-40P high-powered level 2 EV charging stations offer 32 Amps of power (7.7kW), for a quick charge for any Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) or Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). The HCS-40 is perfect for EVs like the Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit EV Charging Times Chart. It comes as a hardwired model or it’s available with two plug options – a NEMA 6-50 or NEMA 14-50.
- ETL Safety Certified
- 25 foot charging cable
- Easy to install – saving you time and money on installation
- Lockable J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test – eliminates the need for testing by user
How do we stack up against other 32 Amp EV charging stations on the market?