ClipperCreek’s HCS-50 and HCS-50P high-powered level 2 EV charging stations offer 40 Amps of power (9.6kW), for a quick charge for any Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) or Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). The HCS-50 is perfect for EVs like the Tesla Model S, the Tesla Model X, Mercedes B Class, or the Toyota Rav 4. For a complete list of all current electric vehicles and the approximate time to charge from empty to full with a variety of ClipperCreek charging stations, please visit EV Charging Times Chart. It comes as a hardwired model or it’s available with two plug options – a NEMA 6-50 or NEMA 14-50.
- ETL Safety Certified
- 25 foot charging cable
- Easy to install – saving you time and money on installation
- Lockable J1772 Connector
- Wall Mount J1172 Connector Holster Included
- Connector Lock & Keys Included
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test – eliminates the need for testing by user
How do we stack up against other 40 Amp EV charging stations on the market?