From school school buses to garbage trucks, delivery vehicles to ride share fleets, airports to warehouses, electric vehicles are working hard, transforming industries, and lowering costs. Electric vehicles reduce costs by eliminating or reducing the need for gas and maintenance. And today’s consumers care that you’re leading the way to a sustainable future.
- Today’s industrial electric vehicles are built to haul freight, deliver goods and move people.
- When you make the switch to an electric fleet, your employees will enjoy a quieter, safer and cleaner workplace.
- Expensive gas and servicing internal combustion engines become a distant memory when you make the move to electric. With fewer moving components, brakes that last twice as long and oil-free motors, electric vehicles need next to no maintenance. Just plug in and count the savings.
ClipperCreek® is the market leader in high power and fleet EVSE manufacturing. We offer the largest variety of power levels, fitting every fleet’s needs. Our commercial pedestals make adding a second charging station to maximize space easy and affordable.
ClipperCreek® offers commercial charging stations at the highest power level (up to 33kW) with a variety of innovative solutions to provide additional functionality such as access control, energy monitoring, and building energy management system integration.
Electrification of a fleet can put a large load on the facilities electrical system, ClipperCreek® has a variety of power sharing solutions available for fleets looking to charge vehicles within a specific power budget.
CLIPPERCREEK® IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR FLEETS:
- Power levels available for many specific missions
- Optional data tracking avaiLable
- Years of field experience
- Designed for easy integration to building energy management systems
- Innovative load management and load sharing solutions
- User override for load management
Save big on charging stations:
There are many federal, state and local incentives for installing Level 2 charging stations. Click here for a list of some of those EVSE incentive programs.
Save big on cars:
- Federal tax incentives cut up to $7,500 from the up-front cost, and other electric vehicle incentives add even more savings.
- With minimal maintenance and no more gas bills, you could save thousands on day-to-day operational costs.
Maximize your infrastructure investment
Share2® option, now available with any ClipperCreek HCS-40 or HCS-60
Share2® provides excellent value for our commercial customers. More fleet operators are converting to electric and businesses are recognizing the many benefits of offering workplace charging as the number of plug-in vehicle makes and models increases.
Level 2 charging stations and electricity costs are relatively low; electrical infrastructure upgrades can be quite substantial, however. Share2® allows a business to inexpensively double the number of charging stations at their facility.
ClipperCreek’s Share2® enabled HCS offers our standard best-in-class product features including a three year warranty; a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure; 25 feet of charge cable; and a separate low profile wall mount connector holster. Share2® is also compatible with the ChargeGuard® key-based access control and can be ordered with the Ruggedized HCS-40R charging stations.
A bundled package of two stations enabled with the Share2® starts at $1498.
Charging Station Installation
Do you need an electrician to wire an outlet or install a hardwired charging station? ClipperCreek® is happy to have an extensive database of recommended charging station installers. Find one in your area today.
The Highest Standards. The Happiest Customers.
Here is what our clients are saying
As a non-profit promoting public charging station installations all over the United States, we work with many electrical contractors doing their first EVSE projects. Every one of them comments on the clear and thorough installation instructions and the ease with which all the ClipperCreek equipment can be quickly installed and operational.Bob Harris
I have loved our experience with ClipperCreek. Their chargers are the most reliable on the market which gives me peace of mind for our customers. I know that when they use ClipperCreek, they will always be taken care of.Tammy Myers
Commercial Sales Contacts:
For more information or assistance with our commercial electric vehicle charging solutions, please contact your Manufacturer’s Representative. Contact information for your Representative can be found by clicking on your state.
ClipperCreek® is known for having the easiest install in the industry. Check out these great photos from our extended ClipperCreek® family!
Want to be featured here? Tag your photos:
Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org